Wednesday 18 September 2013

Proyecto en Bolivia donde yo trabajo...

This is where I will be working for the next 12 months. I am working in two projects that are linked together. Helpfully they are next door to each other so it makes switching between the two very easy. 

Anderson
In the mornings I am working with the children in the Montessori school which opened this Feb. It has come a long way already and is constantly developing and adapting its methods. In the afternoon I am based at the women´s house where they do amazing work. They have workshops in body combat, theatre, psychology therapy, workshops in the community, a bakery where the women can learn how to make things to sell to provide their income as well as helping them find housing to move into when they finish at the women´s house. 




The first two weeks will be getting to know the structure and the team and observing them but they have already opened their doors to me to be able to help and give suggestions and bringing me on board with the team to run projects and classes. Feel very honoured. 


Matias
Here are some of the Father´s treasure I get to spend my time with every day. They are beautiful. It´s so incredible to feel His pleasure over them and how much He loves them. 


                               


Leo - He´s one of our youngest. He doesn´t speak. just makes noise. But he is gentle and you can tel he is very intelligent. His only word is ´mama´ when he wants to communicate. 


This is Rafael. He and I are friends. Rafa is a little naughty but actually his heart shows a longing for affection. we´ve become buddies now, so much so that when I walk into the room he comes to me and hugs me everyday.

Daisy - she´s a great teacher and knows the children so well. Manuel is one of the happiest babies ever!

Lunch time = meesy time!

The class room.

No comments:

Post a Comment