Monday 16 September 2013

mission accomplished!

First succcessful shopping trip.
Key essentials - washing powder & tweezers!
Having been pretty sweaty and in desperate need of clean underwear a trip to the local store was in order. So I ventured out and made it back pretty successfully! Time to do a bit of Bolivan style washing... Though having said this it stil amazes em when God just knows the finer details. Having spent years of visiting mauritius, washing clothes by hand is normal and so was a bit like home from home. I´m grateful now for my mum making me learn how to do it the hard way when i was younger! It´s all paying off now!







Success! though i can see the novelty aspect wearing off very quickly after a few months of having to do this...
washing machines are such useful inventions!



So living alone probably means that Nemo and I will be spending a lot of time together over the next few weeks.. and Mr.Toblerone. Guess these guys are gona be my friends for a while...



No comments:

Post a Comment