Thursday 5 September 2013

"I have called you for one year to this nation, to cry for this nation, to love this nation"

Then came the first whisper. We had just arrived at 5am, had a few hours sleep and a shower and we were out on the road in what was to be our first encounter of Bolivian transportation and the crazy mayhem of traffic. I was looking out the window taking in every bit of view and mentally adjusting to the fact that we are right in the middle os the mountains.. ( a little different to the shotover / headington hill of oxford) and then I heard the still small voice. 

It was great to have a chance to be focussed on the first day as to my reason to be here and why I have come. It will be my adventure and journey to pursue the depths of what this whisper means for the next 12 months and to draw closer where I can hear His voice more clearly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment